Startup: Engineering Colleges in India

Hi all! This is my first post on CE. I've been born and brought up in an engineering family - my father being from India's best engineering college, IIT Kanpur.

I myself was fortunate enough to study Computer Science Engineering at BITS Pilani. After working for a few years, I launched a website that helps students find an #-Link-Snipped-#. We're keeping this resource free for students and adding in all possible info about college faculty, infrastructure, placement and putting down reviews.

I hope you will drop in at IndiaCollegeSearch.com and recommend it to your friends if you like it. I will hope to contribute my best to discussions on CE.

Cheers!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Thread moved to startups section.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Anirudhm, :welcome: to CE.
    I liked the blog that you have set up on your website. Try to post regularly on it. Good job there!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You are Brilliant. You have an Idea. What next? The TSC Resident Programme, is a six month programme, targetted at entrepreneurs (first time and experienced) with an awesome idea to...
what actually is air change per hour. The statement written in book is not at all understandable. So please explain it in simpler terms
HI friends..... Let me join in this community.... i want to know get ansers for my crazy questions..😀
Few days ago My boss put a deal in front of us to write the above mentioned program and get One Mc Veggie ? The time given was 8 hrs...
Is there any service or plugin to activate WordPress Feeds which will be operated by WordPress only. No external service will be required. If yes, which service? If we compare,...