Starting new Topic ( PIC )

Now a days there is good market of PIC(Microchip) controller as Student Projects..
(In Industry NXP and Freescale are Good!)

I was trying to learn PIC a long time ago at that time i come to know about many tutorials and now i want to share with you people...

so before starting posting that Tutorial thread i want to know the Response from CEANS..

So, let me know that this is right to Post tutorials here !!?

Godfather

Replies

• Rifaa
    Rifaa
    godfather
    Now a days there is good market of PIC(Microchip) controller as Student Projects..
    (In Industry NXP and Freescale are Good!)

I was trying to learn PIC a long time ago at that time i come to know about many tutorials and now i want to share with you people...

so before starting posting that Tutorial thread i want to know the Response from CEANS..

So, let me know that this is right to Post tutorials here !!?

Godfather
    Yup! I'm In ...I mean I want to learn PIC programming. :smile:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice to see your Reply Dude..

i will start posting soon
    lets learn to gether!!
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    yes, Lets.............
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    Thank you godfather. i am also interested in learning PIC
  • icehari
    icehari
    i am also interested in learning about PIC.,
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Lets Rock PIC together
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    godfather
    Lets Rock PIC together
    How the progress. I know PIC, maybe I can help. I can do PIC, but I lack to provide tutorial for person.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing our CEan - The Y Not a very happy and prosperous birthday 😁😁😁😁😁 May your dreams come true 😁
Please can some send me the code of this program: A Bus company charges $1 for distance upto 10km. For any additional Km, a passenger is charged $0.2. These are...
​If you're keeping track of Snow Leopard's progress, you'll be pleased to know that a new build (10A335) has been released into the hands of devs (and consequently, the world)....
Here i am going to Share Tutorials for the PIC Introduction​Welcome to the start of the PIC Tutorial. These pages will take you form the basic structure of the device,...
hi everyone, i m new on this place, when i was searching some ideas for my mechanical mini project then i found this place n joined, n i hope that...