Standards for Internet of Things (Free CEC course)

Quote:
October 5 - 9 at 11:00 AM Pacific/2:00 PM Eastern
30 to 45 minutes per day
The Internet of Things (IoT) is fast becoming a reality and is growing in leaps and bounds. A key need in any area that combines many devices and systems from multiple vendors is standards. The IoT consists of a multiple layers and devices all interconnecting in complex networks. During this course #-Link-Snipped-# will look at the types of standards developed, or being developed, by multiple standards bodies. (You can earn IEEE professional development hours by attending CEC courses.) Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All / Engineers, I need to know what are the steps to follow to calculate the exact size for the diesel generator to be purchased for a load. For...
hi kaustubh,i m having dought that is there equal priority between BE(COMP) and BE(E&TC) engineers during selection process for IT industry..???or is there first priority to BE(COMP)than BE(ETC)??because i seems...
Questions related to enginnering graphics/drawing of first year student who try to understand basics of subjects and facing difficulty to visualising objects or any kind related to orienraion of object...
we are going to start a group in our college(central university). this group is to unite all present an past ece students in our college. and to create a platform...
Went on a holiday trip with friends and clicked a lot of photos? Once back, everyone starts asking for sharing the bulk of photos via email or a Dropbox link....