Stand by icon is disabled

hey i have a problem in my pc
My standby icon in my windows are disabled it is not working
i have also use google for this....but not satisfied ...
Please give me some method to enable it......😕

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Hi goyal have recently used disk clean up utility of windows, if yes then by mistake you included stand by files to delete. There is no way you can recover this unless you have created a restore point in your PC.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    how old is your PC??
  • icehari
    icehari
    check out your control panel and then select power options, you can find it.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yeah
    my pc is not so much old
    there was lot of virus in my pc
    so i use AVG 8.5 and remove all the virus

may be stand by file is corrupted and antivirus also remove that
    bt is it possible??
    if yes what should i do???
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    i have faced this ...i think this prob is of graphics driver not installed properly or it may be corrupt try to again install driver of graphics.then it enables and by pressing shift it turns into hibernate if u on it..
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Thank you...for reply..but again still it is not working

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

normal export tool in PLSQL client might be able to export maximum numbers of 40,000 to excel i suppose. How do we export huge DB records ie say in magnitude...
Hi Everyone, I am Manu, I am a BE graduate in CS. I want to pursue higher studies through distance learning program. I have 3 years of experience in IT....
I am wondering how alexa works and finds the ranks of webpages. Anybody clarify me? or is it possible to rank the sites without ISPs.whether they own the ISP?
Hi all. I came across this forum on theadminzone, being a vBulletin forum admin myself 😀 The forums here look good. I'm a systems engineer for an industrial automation company...
I will be very happy if you will help me get a telecommunication project,which is interesting but not expensive,as my final year project in school.