Staad pro for vista

I'm looking for a Staad pro that is compatible for Vista???
thanks.😀

Replies

• sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    hey flor..why don't you try our classmate dioneth's staad pro installer if it is compatible with windows vista operating system
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Thanks for the info... maybe we will just using etab instead of Staad. We may have some difficulty if our group will use staad pro.
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    okay..its up to you..do you already have etab installer?
  • navmis
    navmis
    madam sarah,good evening
    I want to learn staad pro I have 2006 version can you help me ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ya me too ....i will enjoy a lot in this section.one thing i want to know it is that Nokia had recently launched X3-02 well frnds who know about its...
Folks at Pluggd.in broke out news today that Amazon - world's biggest online retailer is now entering in India and they are likely to partner with an existing ecommerce portal....
The 10.6.8 update is recommended for all servers currently running Snow Leopard Server. This update includes general operating system fixes, as well as specific fixes for: properly displaying videos in...
Samsung recently released KIES software of Mac OSX which now supports Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. The new version is ver.1.0.0.11062_33 and it can be downloaded from the following link -...
Hello i m swapnil m in final year i have to submit the final year project so please suggest me some good topics to sreate project in java thank u...