SSL for Free RTOS

Hi
Friends I want to develo SSL for FreeRTOS and seeking simulator for processor for this RTOS, So if any one have idea plz share with me

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    I am actually interested to know what SSL is. I am planning to start learning RTOS/Embedded stuff. We can work together after sometime.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm electrical eng. in final year i need ideas for my graduation project so if anyone can help plzzzzzzzzz do ๐Ÿ˜
CEans! Good news for all of you! ๐Ÿ˜€ Mr. Yashwant Kanetkar, renowned author of 'Let us C', has agreed for a small talk with CE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜! This time, we want...
hii friends......... im shahul from trivandrum... im new to this community and im in need of ur help.. im studying final year b.tech automobile engg and im doin a hybrid...
It is surprising to see that we donot have any threads or queries realated to Fluid power engineering. Whereas the shift from elctromechanical to fluid systems is very evident. It...
Friends, I'm a Skype Fan ( ๐Ÿ˜› ) & love the voice quality. But since last 7-8 days, I've been facing a strange problem. - Skype doesn't connect in one...