SRKNEC NEEV '09 [Civil Engineering Department]

CEans,

CE is happy to be associated with NEEV '09 an event by Civil Engineering Department at SRKNEC.

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Civil Engineering Student’s Association(CESA)

CESA is the union of all civil engineering students of Shri Ramdeobaba kamla Nehru Engineering college, Nagpur. We organize different activities which promotes the skills & talent of students and offer them an excellent platform to stand upon. We work for the welfare ofstudents & establish a cordial and healthy relations among them. Civil engineers are the one of the major part of the society. CESA imparts confidance and strength to upcoming students for their bright future so that they can be the best civil engineers.

Our Achievements:-

1. Aakriti-08
This was the installation ceremony of our branch after the election of new CESA body comprising of dance , fashion show, treasure hunt, LAN Gaming etc. The function was graced by Mr. Z.A.Khan(G.M, Shahpoorjee-Palonjee) as the presence of chief guest.

2. Guest Lectures:-

In order to impart knowledges of different fields & develop the personality of students we organize various guest lectures.

i. Gate Through :-An introductory lecture to qualify GATE conducted by Mr.R.Y.Thawre(I.E.S. Officer).

ii. A personality development session was conducted under the guidance of Mrs. A.G.Parekh, (Daffodils Glooming institute)

3. Teacher’s Day:-

The third year and second year students of our department had organized an event on teachers day(5th Sep,08) showing great respect ang huge sense of devotions to our beloved teachers.

4. Others:-

i. Amazing Structure (Organized by Ms. Pratishtha Chauhan)
ii. Debate Comptitions(By Mr. Madan Kanauijia)
We wish a very bright and success full future to all the students.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    wow Sounds good.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    This feels really nostalgic. I was student secy of CESA during my third year engineering and narrowly missed out on becoming the president in my final year. 😀

Even we organised events that time around. But I think now a days the scale has grown up quite a bit. Good to see.
  • Lorencocow
    Lorencocow
    Well, need help!

Did you know that USA and Europe blocked Wikileaks? What do you think about it?
    Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai ceans i am going to present a paper on vertical axis wind turbine.😡 if any one of u had previous experiance or u have a nice idea on this...
CEans, I got a news that Sapient has fired 800 employees in India; Gurgaon & Bangalore offices. Can someone confirm this, please?
I'm looking for project ideas related to ECE. Does anyone have an idea of good and innovative ECE projects? Please provide a list.
Hi everybody, I've a question... is there a certification or something that decides if a soft core is fault tolerant or not? and another question...I've seen that LEON3-FT is radiation...
All you CEans who wish to be a part of a project for development of a Web based content management system should read further. Rest can hit the back button....