SRK and pakistan

This is about bollywood bhadshah sharukh khan.. Yes he is creating issues one after the other.. Recently he has given statement about pak cricketers.. We already know all the developments going on. .can we call his action as nuisance or we should appreciate him for treating our neighbours special.. Not only this time bt always,sharukh uses these kind of opportunities to make himself noticed in the industry..is this good? Even if he had so much interest in them or wanted to treat them equally he should have taken them in the given right time .. What are your views forum?

Replies

• thechamp
    thechamp
    well i dont completely agree to what you said,
    first of all, our constitution gives right to speak. so you cant deny him to speak. secondly dont consider srk only, at times our politicians, stars do give comments be it to come in limelight or for whatever reason. but its part of their life. they need publicity.
    thirdly, i dont find anything offensive in his statement. this statement was given hype after SHIVSENA protested against it and keep in mind if srk's motive was publicity, than this party's motive is nothing more than votebank.

leave shivsena and srk on one side, and tell me what offensive you find in his statement?
  • suman.mathad
    suman.mathad
    I'm not trying to charge his words.but,i'm pointing out particularly his way of using circumstances into his advantage. As i told he had the chance to take them in the bids . But he kept quiet even though there are so many match winning players in the pak team . Whatever may be the issue between the two countries AS HE SAID ... Nextly i agree to your views about sena...i'm not against sena nor srk.. But here i tried to point his ways. I think you remember what happened in the airport with srk. He turned the whole issue in advertising his film(khan).. I agree to your costitutional right. But one should think what effect their words are going to get especially in matters like this.. In my words this can be rightly called as "commonsense" ..
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    ofcourse, now just think about past cases. it was not srk, whenever any bollywood star got chance to promote his/her latest movie he/she did it in every possible way, without thinking about its effect on the people.
    this sort of cheap publicity has been part of the bollywood for last couple of years and this would not have been considered a publicity statement until it was hyped by sena.
  • suman.mathad
    suman.mathad
    .So u r considering it as a usual thing and leaving it aside... This is not just a comment or his view...... Can u just think what effect did his statement had over the government of india . Previously every indian was supporting the ruling out of pak players in ipl,but his single statement made entire scene change... It even made us feel guilty..!!! So wat according to you is this?
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    well first of all, no statement affects the government. government is run by rules and ministry, a meagre statement cant change decisions. and saying that all indians were ruling out pak players is not absolutely true.
    i very well know our relations with pak. you tell me because of our relations and cold war with china shoud we ban china from commonwealth games or due to relations with bangladesh we took such action against it in cricket field..

now come to the ground reality, a guy in goa raped 9 yr old russian girl. isnt it heinous? our internal security and people are this much corrupted that pakistan does not harm us as much as our internal system does. what have we done for that.

none of us raise voice against internal concerns, religion, region, education etc etc. are we indians united??
    nagaland fighting for itself, mumbai fighting for itself, kashmir for itself.. wheres india.
    when it comes to pakistan we feel united otherwise we are not
  • suman.mathad
    suman.mathad
    Oh....! I dont believe you said that !!! Did you forget the blood bath in taj.don't you remember the way they behaved(behaving) when we held the criminal in front of them ... Do you think it is just a visa or any other problem that made ipl team owners to avoid them.. The word unity has it's practical meaning here. we showed them, we are not just peace loving people but we do know how to deal these situations.. And another thing, if we go on saying that we are not united and point out our weakness to the world .. Do u think we'll ever achieve unity?? It will just create another era of slavery .
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    If pak is in denial state its because we are lenient. bush held saddam n hung him in front of world. he did it because he was determined to do it. our ministers hardly care.
    forget kasab, the accused of 13 december attack on parliament is still alive.

and do you think that showing world that we are united but actually we are not is good? how many of us raise voice when a guy misbehaves with girl in a bus, when we see corruption. only showing hatered to pakistan does not mean we are patriotic.
    like every other indian, I AM AGAINST TERRORISM that pakistan serves in our country. but to be patriotic we have to respect our country, respect laws. how many of us celebrate republic day independance day. how many of us respect our emblems and freedom fighters. for MOST OF US our religion is priority than country. these might seem offtopic to you, but is fact and DO MATTER.
  • suman.mathad
    suman.mathad
    My next statement actually lies in ur words, as u said we r lenient. Did we ever think why we are so? Srk's example is the best to speak about.and now ofcourse i'm not off topic but trying to pull everyone in... When everyone tried to put them feel regret or make them understand the pain they caused to us.. People like him turn them back... . Nextly about the emblem or song ... Do you think we indians are not respecting them . India is the only country where utmost importance is given to patriotism.....
  • ethical hacker
    ethical hacker
    i really liked the way you speak suman...
    that is right

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

send me details about air pollution monitor
Hi all, Brahma 2010 is a combined Technical cultural extravaganza put together by the students of Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kalady, which is scheduled to kick off...
hi friends i wanted to make a cng motorcycle as my mini project...i started the research about this topic and i will be very happy if you share your ideas...
Can we stop having India centric debates and threads. Quite many have sprung up in the last couple of weeks. The CE tagline says "Uniting Engineers Across the World". Starting...
Possibly for the first time ever, our review of a new V12 engined supercar starts with the back seats. But what else would you expect? As the firm’s first saloon...