Squre to tringular conversion by using opamp(capacitor application)

Concept on capacitor:
Can assume capacitor connected between inverting input and output is their simple logic here non inverting terminal connected to ground
I case capacitor charge in positive direction left terminal is +ve and right terminal is -ve hence right terminal connected output and its negative at the time hence output is follow the input,due to total input circuit is grounded
In case reverse operation of above then output is high is called utp and lower one called as ltp
I
output is high due terminal of capacitor +ve will be at output side and negative should me at input side
Utp=upper triggering point
Ltp=lower triggering point
Is the only concept capacitor try to draw opamp and show the circuit operation your self
opamp capcitor - Google Search

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HAI TO ALL, IM NEW TO THIS SITE... I WANT JOB FOR MY RELEAVENT DEGREE..PLEASE HELP FOR ME.. THANK YOU
i am fresher graduated in 2012 in mechanical engineering. please let me know any companies recruiting for freshers in any this engineering discipline. i really need a job at now...
in case of amplitude modulation , whenever the massage signal is modulated using carrier wave, then the frequency of modulated signal is equal to that of carrier wave frequency but...
at a visit to one of our clients i suggested to mention the fire watch requirements in the hot work permit, i was asked to show where it was written...
I m sufol from Bangladesh. I'm a computer science engineer and I look forward to some interesting CS / IT stuff here.