Springs

Lecture Series on Strength of Materials(Springs) by Prof. S. K. Bhattacharyya, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.

[video=youtube;tTBnW5gAieM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTBnW5gAieM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A database system provides two different types of languages: One to specify the database schema and other to express database queries and updates. Data-definition Languages(DDL): A database schema is specified...
Networked and Cooperating Robots for Urban Hygiene. Collection of videos taken during the demonstration in Pontedera, Peccioli e Massa. Dustbot is an Italian mobile robot which picks up trash at...
I'm quite sure many engineers reading this love to play Guitar and I'm interested trying out new patches on my DigiTech RP 355. If you've any custom patches or popular...
Vision Robotics Corporation says: "This prototype is the culmination of phase one of our development of a fully autonomous, robotic grape-vine pruner. This video summarizes our vision based mapping and...
Europe's SARTRE (SAfe Road TRains for the Environment) project is well underway, having carried out its first successful demonstration of its self-driving technology at Volvo's proving grounds near Gothenburg, Sweden....