Spring, EJB, Struts Study Material

plz, give links to find good study materials!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sumit4leo
    I'd strongly advice you to get the books from library or buy. Online references mostly work the best when you are looking for specific solutions. I'd invest in a good book any day over finding free material online.

Here's one quick intro of EJB I found searching online: PDF
  • sumit4leo
    sumit4leo
    can u suggest some good books...i have blackbook of J2ee..i m finding it little difficult to understand..
  • sumit4leo
    sumit4leo
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd strongly advice you to get the books from library or buy. Online references mostly work the best when you are looking for specific solutions. I'd invest in a good book any day over finding free material online.

Here's one quick intro of EJB I found searching online: PDF
    can u suggest some good books...i have blackbook of J2ee..i m finding it little difficult to understand..
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    sumit4leo
    Here is a good resource for Advanced Java : Java Tutorials - Learn Java Online | Beginners Tutorial for JAVA JDBC JSP JBoss
    Hope u find it useful 😁 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Say hello to Google's Project Loon - a project that aims to provide Internet all over the world via a ring of balloons floating in the sky, about 20 kilometers...
I am very fond Escher's works, many featuring impossible physics. Rochester Institute of technology has constructed an Escherian stairwell that defies comprehension. Can CEans (civil or uncivil) come up with...
Industry experts believe that fresher salaries will either remain the same or may even go down in the next few years. It'd expected that freshers would get salaries between Rs....
What is the difference between "Post Graduate Degree Awarding Programme" & "Post Graduate Diploma Awarding Programme" that are offered by CDAC in DESD Field ? Is there a criteria like...
ibibo is said to be in the final stages of acquiring redbus - India's favorite bus ticketing website for a cool sum of Rs. 610 cr. According to the sources...