Spotify For iPad is Now Out. Download Now.

Today Spotify announced that they have released the version of their app for iPad. Now it is possible for you to access the millions of tracks and wirelessly sync your own MP3s to your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. The premium features that come bundled in this app are:

Retina graphics for iPad - dazzling display, razor sharp images, richer colors
Even easier to browse and explore Spotify's entire 17 million* song catalogue
New 'Now Playing' full-screen view with high-definition cover art
Search for playlists, users and music - all from the same view
Check out what's hot and find trending playlists & songs amongst your friends
Inbox grouped by user for easy searching
Gapless playback and crossfade
AirPlay integration

See the Spotify for iPad app video from youtube:

You can go to the App Store and download it. Check here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Does Spotify work in India? I think it's limited to US and the UK and Canada (I guess).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's Naveen Tewari, CEO 7 Founder of InMobi speaking about InMobi at unPluggd event. Naveen talked about the story of InMobi; how it all began in year 2007. Watch and...
OSX Mountain Lion preview has been updated with a new feature called "Do Not Disturb". The feature will halt all the notifications and banners. I expect the feature to be...
As there are some many mobile companies with their numerous schemes, it would be better if we can instantly compare there calling plans. Can someone post where can we get...
Hello friends! I don't know why my desktop screen in Ubuntu 12.04 appears small.I could't maximize it. The icons in launcher and text appears larger in size. How to fix...
Hi CEans , Was doing a POC for reading a Spreadsheet in .xls and .xlsx format using Apache POI. Thought might be useful to you guys. The code is the...