Spike - High Speed Robot That Captures Slow Motion Videos!

German engineers have created a high speed camera that's capable of capturing some highly incredible slow motion videos. The concept looks interesting and I'm 100% sure that it's going to open a whole new world to the television commercial producers. The camera is capable of moving at a very high speed to capture the best possible shot. The following video shows how the 'Spike' does it.

I also envision that this could be an awesome project for robotic engineering students for their final year submissions. Take a look -

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Indeed an awesome video. We did a small coverage of it on VoiCE; take a look -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

It would be great if CEans share their comments on this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Jaspal and I have this question about machine designs. what is meant by surge in spring? Could some mechanical engineers of the community share the reason for its...
I stumbled upon this new service called 'Desktoppr.co' which has an awesome collection of wallpapers. I'm totally amazed to see their collection and am lucky to have an invite. The...
Name: Vishal Sharma Nick Name: DJ Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student (2nd year) Hobbies & Interests: Basketball, Photoshop, Music Aim in life: To become a...
Name: Daisykool8 *Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communications. *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Browsing , photography. *Aim in life:To prosper as an ethical engineer and bring innovations in my field of...
Hi i am really a passionate engineering student. And i want to know about the engineering world as early as possible.