Spice XLife Entry-Level Android Phones Launched - Specs At Glance

Spice Mobiles has several new smartphones in its portfolio in the year 2015 and today it has launched a new series called XLife and so far there are four entry level handsets under it. Those looking for a low-budget smartphones with really good features can definitely take a look at the new Spice series. The four smartphones include - Spice XLife 404, Spice XLife 431Q, Spice XLife 431QLite and Spice XLife 512 with the lowest one priced at Rs. 3199 and the highest priced at Rs. 4499. Without any adieu, let's dive straight into the specifications of each of these handsets.

Spice-XLife-404
Spice XLife 404​

Spice XLife 404 is priced at Rs. 3199. It comes with a metallic body, a 4inch display and Android 4.4 KitKat OS. Powered by a 1 GHz processor, Spice XLife 404 runs on a 1450 mAh battery, packs 512 MB ROM + 256 MB RAM and has a 3.2 MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 1.3 MP Front Camera. The device supports Dual SIM (3G+2G) cards.

Spice XLife 431q and 431qLite handsets differ only in terms of the camera specs. Both of them feature a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 4-inch (800x480p) display and 1,750mAh battery. While the 431Q comes with 5MP rear camera with dual LED flash, the XLife 431qLite has a 3.2MP rear camera with LED flash. Spice XLife 431q Lite comes in Blue and Grey colors and is priced at Rs. 3,850 and Spice XLife 431q comes in with 2 additional rear covers and a flip cover and is priced at Rs. 3,999.

Last but not the least is the Spice XLife 512 with its 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display, 8 megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel front camera, a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Dual SIM support and a 2000mAh battery. The Spice XLife 512 is priced at Rs. 4499.

The company's CEO, Mr. Amandeep Singh believes that the phones in sub-Rs.5000 segment have a lot of potential and there's a big market opportunity in the domain. The XLife series will be targeted in various cities of Rajasthan, which is a hot bed for selling feature phones.

What are your thoughts about the new Spice Mobiles' XLife series? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    Excellent budget phones with decent package ..👍..👍though the brand doesn't stood promising to Indian Market yet....but not bad option under 5k segment 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HomeLane, a startup based out of Bangalore, that deals with interior designing, modular kitchen manufacturing and 3D modelling, has recently launched a new virtual reality-based device called 'Kaleido' which is...
greetings Mr. @Harshad Italiya i'm just new here and already had some conversation with sir. Ramani... he suggested you to me for my question... because im having problem for my...
We all have had weekends jam-packed with a task list full of household repair work and more often than not finding the right handy man to do all these repairs...
Hello Crazyengineers, There are few questions which has always trailed experience person in the IT industry 1. In what way switch will affect my profile.. 2. If a person is...
I need to submit a project based on electronic and communication equipment hence I need help of u my friends. Please say me how do this projects and your ideas....