Spice Stellar 520n With 5-inch Display, 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor Launched For Rs.6,999/-

One of the fastest growing mobile devices company in India, Spice mobiles has launched the Stellar MI 520n exclusively on Amazon India. Expanding its Stellar smartphone series, Spice today unveiled Stellar 520n at Rs. 6,999. The company is endorsing the product as the perfect combination of great aesthetics and superior performance. Along with the phone, the company is offering a flip cover and 3 back panels (Red, Yellow and White) for free. Stellar 520n, which is a variant of Stellar 520, comes with dual-SIM support (GSM-GSM) and both the SIMs will provide 3G connectivity.

520n front with 3 back panel

Speaking about the specs, the smartphone flaunts a 5-inch HD IPS display offering a superior resolution and premium graphic experience. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS with a powerful 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor. Equipped with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM (expandable up to 32 GB through a micro SD card), the 8.3-mm slim smartphone uses the OGS technology with full lamination giving an impressive look to the phone. On the camera front, the device sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with AutoFocus and 2-megapixel front camera. Connectivity options include 3G support for both the SIMs, WiFi, G-sensor and GPS. The phone packs a 2000 mAh battery, offering a standby time of about 200 hours and a talk time of 4 hours. Also, it comes preloaded with applications like WhatsApp and Opera. The press release further stated that the phone will also be available on saholic.com.

Do let us know your views on this new low-end smartphone. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sasikanth
    sasikanth
    Wow liked it...Ready to buy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Russian mobile broadband services provider and smartphone manufacturer, Yota, announced in February of this year that the YotaPhone 2 will go on sale by the end of the year. The...
I'm only looking for success stories - small or big does NOT matter. I believe each one of us has a success story; no matter how big or small. It...
Hello everyone, i have bad academics in diploma and engineering. i have 2 year drop in degree+diploma academic. i recently got a job but i am not paid for my...
Researchers at University of California, Riverside have developed and demonstrated a new rewritable paper that uses ultraviolet light to print text which can be later erased by heat to make...
Knowingly or not, you have contributed to digitizing books, build machine learning datasets, improving Google Maps and whatnot. Courtesy: the CAPTCHA project. The wobbly, distorted text that you had to...