Spice Stellar 360: Android Jelly Bean On A 3.5 Inch Screen & QWERTY Keypad For Rs. 4,799

Spice Mobiles has launched its new Android smartphone, the Spice Stellar 360 on various online shopping websites such as #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#. The Spice Stellar 360 gives customers the best of both worlds by combining both touchscreen and QWERTY keypad user input options. In order to accommodate the full sized QWERTY keyboard Spice seems to have opted for the small 3.5 inch display which has a HVGA (480 x 320 pixels) resolution. This small screen might be a turn off for some buyers who want to enjoy videos and games on a big screen. On the inside we find a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and 512 MB of RAM entrusted with the task of running the rather dated Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system.

Spice Stellar 360 (1)
Spice Stellar 360 (2) Spice Stellar 360 (3) Spice Stellar 360 (4) Spice Stellar 360 (5) Spice Stellar 360 (6) Spice Stellar 360 (7)

Considering the price tag of Rs. 4,799 it is unsurprising to find an underwhelming LED flash equipped 3.2 MP camera on the rear and a 1.3 MP camera on the front. Since most of internal memory of 4GB is occupied by the operating system and the native apps, Spice throws in a microSD card slot to accommodate cards of up to 32 GB and also 2GB of Spice Cloud storage. The Spice Stellar 360 features dual-SIM, Wi-Fi, microUSB and Bluetooth connectivity. In terms of navigation it houses an A-GPS navigation sensor and Google Maps. The smartphone is powered by a 1500mAh battery that is claimed by the company to last for 8 days on standby and offer 5 hours of talk time.

Since you have gone through the product description, we would like to know your opinions about this cheap and apparently cheerful smartphone. Head over to the comment section below and start posting your views.

Replies

• vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    Another budget phone with aggressive pricing n having loads of feature under it...but despite all of this Spice lags to prove its brand name in Indian market that is d only concern..👍
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I am a big fan of Qwerty phones, some how I did like this phone.

With the price tag of less than 5K and 1500 mAh battery I am sure this will give a better talk time in comparison to smart (#NotSoSmart) phones.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HP has taken the wraps off its new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS running notebook called the 'HP Slatebook', a 14 inch screened device that is powered by a Nvidia...
In order to compete with the recently launched Moto E, regional smartphone manufacturer XOLO has launched its new Android smartphone, the Q600s in the market. The Android KitKat smartphone starts...
One of my relative is doing videography now he wants to purchase some drones so it makes a Arial videography easy and cool. I was searching for the best drone...
So, it was high time that we had an official page to display who the moderators were and what they do. I collected a short bio and photographs of the...
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has officially confirmed the launch of the new Honda Mobilio MPV in India next month. Based on the Brio hatchback platform, this seven-seater multi-purpose-vehicle is...