Spice Pinnacle FHD Price In India Is Rs. 16,990 - New Android 3G Dual Sim Smartphone

Spice Telecom has launched a new smartphone called the Spice Pinnacle FHD in India. Adding up to its already extensive range of smartphones for the Indian market, Spice is all set to sizzle the youth of India with a new offering. Currently available for pre-booking on Saholic, the Spice Pinnacle FHD will be available in retail stores starting July 20. If some of you had pre-ordered the smartphone, then it will be shipped to you from 20th July onwards. The device is likely to face tough competition from the Micromax Canvas 4 which was recently launched with a Rs. 17,999 price tag and the Karbonn Titanium S9 at Rs. 19,990.

This 5-inch smartphone has a 12.7 cm display with 1920 x 1080 screen resolution. Powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad Core processor and running over Android Jelly Bean 4.2 operating system, Spice Pinnacle FHD gets a 1 GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory expandable up to 32 GB through a micro SD card. Featuring a 8 megapixel auto focus rear camera along with dual LED flash and a 2 MP front camera, this new smartphone derives its power from a 2100mAh Li-on polymer battery. The Spice Pinnacle FHD users can use common features like Bluetooth 4.0, Proximity sensor, G-sensor, Light sensor, Intelligent Answer, Flip to Mute, Direct Call and GPS/AGPS among others.

Spice_Pinnacle_FHD

Commenting on the launch, T M Ramakrishnan, CEO (devices), S Mobility Ltd, said: "This product is an answer to the ever-growing need of the consumer expecting better display quality on the phone. The 1.5GHz Quad Core coupled with Full HD resolution is an industry-redefining feature for the affordable segment. Spice continues to bring the best of technology at an affordable & aggressive price to provide the consumer a truly advanced experience in display." This 3G dual sim, dual standby smartphone also gives access to Spice Cloud that enables the users to access data on multiple devices. You will find a 3.5mm audio jack on the Pinnacle and of course there's support for FM Radio.

With price in India at Rs. 16,990, this smartphone had the edge over it's competitors for bearing the lower price. We would like to know the opinions of our readers for this new baby in town. Share your views in comments.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Spice has been in this mobile industry for a long time.But it had not made Big move in recent times.This new model will be a good sign of spice that it still produce phones.
    It has an egdge over micromax canvas 4, but Karbon definitely gives a tough competition in its range with its great features.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dr. Amar Bose, known all over the world as the founder of Bose Corporation has passed away. The legendary electrical / sound engineer who redefined the music for audiophiles breathed...
Blackbox is undoubtedly the most important device in the Aircrafts. The cockpit voice recorder is used to recorder what crew/pilot converse within cockpit. My question is : Why still cockpit...
hi friends, am doing one Phd project where i need to interface the ECG circuit, as this known our google provides max information but it wont be in considerable manner....
The traditional 3D displays have a problem - those without the the glasses often end up with eye-hurting ghosted images. But the latest research done by the team at the...
Hi, My rank is 118. I applied for 4 different centers. My 1st preference is banglore. Will I get banglore for my rank??plz let me know the possibility quotient in...