Speed and torque

Hello,
Can anybody explain about speed and torque with real time example?
As of I know torque is a twisting force. If torque is more ( i.e. twisting force is more) the object will comlete the rotation quickly. If this is the case why torque is inversly proportional to speed in motors? Please explain with an example. What is the relation between speed and torque?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    elecer
    Hello,
    Can anybody explain about speed and torque with real time example?
    As of I know torque is a twisting force. If torque is more ( i.e. twisting force is more) the object will comlete the rotation quickly. If this is the case why torque is inversly proportional to speed in motors? Please explain with an example. What is the relation between speed and torque?
    This may help:#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With deteriorating coal qualities in Indian coal,boiler tube leakages have become a chronic problem for boiler outages. In spite of improving flame geometry , regular soot blowing , maintaining burner...
Generally Ni-Hard II or IV is used as grinding roll or ball material. What is maximum running life is expected from this material in terms of wear ?😕
Hello Friends.. i dont know how exactly i post this.. but i am on one of the most crucial and sadistic moments of my life.. i am student of 5th...

hai

hai friends😁
I have applied for tcs and selected my test centre as chandigarh but now i want to change it to Delhi. How can i do that. Please help me out...