Speech to text converter

Hi!!!!! I am trying to do my b.e. Final year project as"speech to text converter".....so i am a bit confused...would anyone tell me something about it....i have no idea where to start...i have both microcontroller and vhdl knowledge.....

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I dont know much aboout this but we can use DSP on this project also
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    If I am not wrong by DSP you mean Digital Signal Processing right? Please put some more light on it like how it can be used?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    shalini_goel14
    If I am not wrong by DSP you mean Digital Signal Processing right? Please put some more light on it like how it can be used?
    i dont know much about this but once i heard that we can do this by using it.. not sure in these matter 😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, i have got this idea of charging the battery of a cell phone by sound wave. For example, when we speak on the phone the battery tends to get...
This may be not new to everyone, but is just another work experience and is posted by a request from the admin. This was a work done in a fuel...
Anyone here who has mastered the art of the famous microsoft Excel? Probably the most common business tool. I'm trying to create a nested loops, or you can say- trying...
I haven’t been much of a cleantech bull in the past, at least when it comes to venture capital investing. I think it’s a huge market, and there’s clearly a...
In the past month, we've seen some new search engine launches. Two in particular were able to generate a hype cycle of early positive reviews and excitement: Bing and Wolfram...