Speaking iPods: can anyone provide me some information ..

Hai CEeans...
Can anyone please provide me information about SPEAKING I-PODS.... I want to present this as a seminar.....please do this help to me..i am not getting any information about this topic in any site ......

eagerly waiting for response...

THANKS AND REGARDS,
NAGAVENI ANDE

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I heard the term 'speaking ipods' for the first time as well. Where did you pick up this topic?
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    sir,
    I have found this topic in the list of latest ECE seminar topics..one of my friends gave me a list of seminar topics and i found this in that list..this topic is also found in #-Link-Snipped-#..it sounds nice for me and i tried to explore some content about this..surprisingly there is nothing about this topic available on the Internet.....I thought my CEans would help me get some information about this " speaking I-Pods"......please sir do provide some information about this topic..I want to present this as seminar....

THANKS AND REGARDS,
    NAGAVENI ANDE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Concept of Microbial Growth : Phases and Models in BioChemical Engineering was explained by Dr. Saikat Chakraborty, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask your questions and...
Concept of Effect of Mass Transfer on Microbial & Fungal Growth in BioChemical Engineering was explained by Dr. Saikat Chakraborty, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask...
Concept of Effect of Multiple Substrates and Inhibition on Microbial Growth in BioChemical Engineering was explained by Dr. Saikat Chakraborty, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask...
Concept of Design of Bioreactors in BioChemical Engineering was explained by Dr. Saikat Chakraborty, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your...
Concept of Design of Chemostats in BioChemical Engineering was explained by Dr. Saikat Chakraborty, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your...