Spatial Frequency - Matlab - Image Processing

Hi,
can someone please tell me how to get the spatial frequency of the image in MATLAB. I want to be able to plot the frequency against the x or y co ordinates of the image matrix.
Please help.

Replies

• toxic
    toxic
    please help...still waiting for a reply
  • elektrolikit
    elektrolikit
    its look like a fft problem...
    i guess you should take 2d fft of an image
    you can do that by fft2 command.

But as i remember, if im not wrong there must be some other commands for spesific applications.

this document might be helpful:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • toxic
    toxic
    thanks...
    I've tried taking the FFT using fft2 but that doesn't give me d frequency vs co ordinates plot. is there another step after fft2 to get dat?
  • ajinkyaghorpade
    ajinkyaghorpade
    Hi All,

I'm having the same problem. I have an image for which I have transformed using the fft2 method in matlab. Now I want to display this transformed image in spatial frequency coordinate system. How do I it? I mean how do I get the spatial frequency?

Thanks in advance!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My hello to all CEans. I am a Mechanical engineer working in Aerospace field in Bangalore, India. I came across this site through word of mouth (a colleague in my...
Finally: Official Google Blog: Introducing the Google Chrome OS Google Operating System is coming and it's going to be called 'Chrome'. While Google is building an operating system from scratch,...
Folks, I can't believe this: Slowdown? Cognizant to promote, hike employees' salaries- ITeS-Infotech-The Economic Times What do you think?
hello, please suggest the mechanical project which is easy to understand and less costly please.
Company profile: Fluendo Embedded SL is the developer of the industry leading, open source media center application Moovida. Moovida is forging a new market and stands as the thought leader...