Sparrow 1.6.4 Update Offers Unknown Bug Fixes

So the sparrow 1.6.4 version has been released (it's been my #-Link-Snipped-#) and the update doesn't tell anything about the bugs that've been fixed. I just updated my own installation, but can't see anything noticeable. Get your updated version from the mac app store or sparrowmailapp.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I try to open wireless network connection's property it shows a message that :windows has encountered an error saving the wireless profile specific error:the data is invalid. Please help...
Just stumbled upon a new Kickstarter project called Taskbox. The app is generating lot of buzz in the blogosphere and being called a worthy 'Sparrow Mail App' competitor. I've been...
Hello, This is an electrical engineer asking - What Is Earth Switch? I came across the term while studying and could not understand it. It would be great if some...
I have zeroed two devices for testing some of the Apps that we are going to offer through our soon too be launched Tablet Only Apps Store. Here are my...
i really need assistance in this my research. AC TO AC CONVERTER FOR INDUCTION HEATING