Spark 2011 - Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College On 9-11 Sept 2011

park is the Mechanical-Tech fest of Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College, a leading name in the Engineering Education and promoting technological environment of Garhwal region, the state and country with technical excellence and organizational proficiency.

“I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong”. -Benjamin Franklin

Scheduled to be held on 09-11 September, Spark will test the ultimate thinking & potential of the new young engineers and drive the nation to the technical era. So join the campaign and let's make a better world.

Events:

Cerebra
Technical Quiz
Junkyard Wars
Hide the Heat
Chatter box
Count your vote
General Quiz
Model Making
Innovation
PPT
Group Disscussion
Bussiness Plan
Automotive
Trahimam
Workshop Challenge
Industrial Design Problem
Playing with Picture
JAM
What's the good word
Prove your Truth

You can check the website here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A National Level Student Technical Symposium all set to bring you an overwhelming, enchanting experience expanding its horizons with no limits at RGMCET. The world of astounding zeal is awaiting,...
he 2 day fiesta of Apogee to be held on 30th and 31st of this month sees the confluence of thoughts and ideas amongst more than thousands young minds from...
1. He was treated like a ____ and cast out from his community. A. ascetic 
B. prodigy 
C. prodigal 
D. pariah 
E. tyro 2. The teacher accused me of (i)____...
1. Scrooge, in the famous novel by Dickens, was a ____ ; he hated the rest of mankind. A. misanthrope 
B. hypochondriac 
C. philanthropist 
D. hedonist 
E. sybarite 2. A...
I was wondering if we should have our own, 'friend inviter' or 'friend importer' facility on CE-Forum. With this, we can send mails to hundreds of our friends to join...