SPARCK

Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is a multipurpose agriculture vehicle.It was the world 1st machine which is used for both cultivating and harvesting the crops at lower cost. This vehicle will be useful for farmers who are all economically backward. It is used for both cultivating and harvesting process in agriculture field. It will create a new revolution in modern agriculture. The machine can cultivate and cuts the different varieties of crops.

A single person is enough to operate the machine for harvesting and cultivating process. When comparing with manual cultivation and harvesting process the time consumption and cost is less. This vehicle consists of four wheels and the harvester is in hexagonal shape with sharp edge blades at each corner of the hexagon. It is placed at the front side of the vehicle. The crops like paddy, gram and sesame can be harvested by this machine.

The cultivator is placed at the rear side of the vehicle. It consists of rolling round tank with five inlet taps and ten outlet holes. The seeds are charged into the rolling tank through inlet taps and the tank is separated into five chamber.an time gear is connected between the rolling tank and rear axle shaft. The crop cultivator consists of plow, pipe with funnel and sheet. When the vehicle is moved then the plow attached before the pipe will plough the land. During the movement of vehicle the rolling tank is rotated and seed is delivered through the holes to the pipe with the help of funnel, then the sheet attached after the pipe will close the seeds in land. The crops like grounet and corn can be cultivated by our machine

. These whole processes are done by using a petrol engine so the efficiency is high. The cost is much lower than the harvester, tractor etc.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : For helping the economically backward agriculturist by means of introducing an multi purpose agriculture equipment at low cost .And for reducing the human power.And inventing an new technology for cultivating gap seed cultivation process automatically

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: C K COLLEGE OF ENGG AND TECH
City: cuddalore
State: tamil nadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The much anticipated and greatly scrutinized conference by Apple on 9th March wasn’t just about the new Apple Watch. Along with the watch, Apple also unveiled the new thin MacBook...
I have submitted my experience to the State twice already with a response both times that I am not detailed enough in my experience descriptions. To avoid submitting for a...
A glance at it won't let you decide if this vehicle is a car or a bike. Taking the field of urban eco-mobility one step ahead, Organic Transit has brought...
Project Abstract / Summary : I have developed an android project that helps in displaying the RTO and Insurance details about a vehicle(Car or Motorcycle). Basically its an android application....
Most of the Android phones in India have the KitKat version of the OS on their phones and only a few have the Lollipop version. Most of those who didn’t...