Space Oddity

A revised version of David Bowie's Space Oddity, recorded by Commander Chris Hadfield on board the International Space Station.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the purpose of making the Drive smoother and more accessible, Google has announced several upcoming improvements packaged in a single update. The update brings a new User Interface, neater...
Anybody here knows if the pre-DAC is available online as an e-Learning module? Since I am not a resident of Mumbai or Pune, it is impossible for me to do...
Hey guys! I'm sharing the video to our new startup which is a social networking app. Me and my friend have been brainstorming for this app for quite a long...
Re-thinking the entire Tablet-PC experience, Asustek Computer Inc. or ASUS the tech giant has come up with Transformer AiO P1801, an all-in-one PC which can be transformed into a tablet....
Twitter, the 140 characters micro-blogging platform, just got better for the Apple iMac and Macbook users with the launch of its version 2.2.1 update. Twitter for Mac users who run...