Space Frame Technology Transfer Offered

Greetings,

If there are any Structural or Civil Engineers ready to strike out on their own and start a space frame company here is your chance. Mero Iran is offering a short-cut which will save hundreds of thousands of dollars. On our Web site you will find information under the News section.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you talk a bit more about the program?
  • Daryan
    Daryan
    Here is some of the information I've put on our Web site. There is more information on the site and I can provide more on request:

Mero Iran was granted an exclusive license in 1971 and a complete set of fabrication drawings were given to Mero Iran by MERO Raumstruktur GmbH. Mero Iran was the only company to be granted such a license and is the only company that has possession of these original drawings besides MERO-TSK. In our photogallery you can see the first page of the license agreement and a copy of a sample fabrication drawing of a sleeve that shows the official MERO Raumstruktur GmbH stamps and signatures.

Mero Iran is offering the technology transfer of the KK space frame system. This technology transfer can take place on several different levels: (Level A) We will supply a complete set of original drawings for fabricating the KK space frame system: (i) Component drawing. (ii) Drawings of jigs required to fabricate nodes, sleeves, etc. (iii) Required engineering specifications relating to the KK space frame system. (iv) Drawings of our past projects. (Level B) This would include full training for every step of fabrication plus Level A. (Level C) This would include sourcing necessary machinery plus Level B. (Level D) This would include setting up fabrication facility, getting it fully operational, plus Level C. (Level E) Full training in assembly process. (Level F) An alternative to sending workers to Iran to be trained is to purchase a video of every step of our production process. This is in English and an Arabic version can be made on request. There are subtitles and it shows every step of fabricating of nodes, sleeves, cones, and tube elements. Also the galvanizing and powder coating process is also shown in detail.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nachko
    Nachko
    It looks interesting. Is this system appropriate to be used in seismic areas? What is the grade of steel used?
  • Daryan
    Daryan
    Yes, the system is appropriate for earthquake zones. If you go to #-Link-Snipped-# you will find on the home page a link for the Technical Specifications of the system which is on a pdf file.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

em going to do a small project related to control system engineering,can anybody suggest a suitable project for me?this project should be finished in 2 weeks time...
NAME:OSHOWO MOFOLUWA JOSHUA ENGINEERING TRADE:MECHATRONICS LOCATION:221C IJU ROAD,LAGOS. OCCUPATION:COMPUTER AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEER WORK EXPERIENCE:Has worked as network engineer in an I.S.P INTERESTS--LOVE WORKING WITH ENGINES AIM n LIKE: INVENTIONS WHY...
Name : Ajit Chandra Location : Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India Birthday : Aug 8 , 1990 Engineering Trade : B.Tech ( 2011 Passout ) Engineering Discipline : Information Technology Occupation...
Hi guys, I was trying to learn Hibernate and I am stuck at a issue.If anyone knows how to fix it do let me know. I have a Web Application...
Samsung Galaxy SIII was launched by Samsung but it looks like the phone failed to gather much attention from the media. Yes, people are lining up in front of Samsung...