space for future technologies....

just share here new ideas about future tech.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    i'd like an implant in my head, which will emulate music. what i mean is, right now, to listen to music i have to either use something like an i-pod or a music phone or a walkman/discman.

wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a chip in your head, which you could turn on by thought and it would send signals to your brain to emulate the conditions similar to when you're listening to music. so your brain would think you're listening to music, while all that is being done, is that a chip is sending some signals to your brain!!
  • arjunoids
    arjunoids
    our eyes should work like microscope as well as telescope by implanting a lens n our eyes.
    and ofcourse, we should 've the normal vision.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey friends, I have decided to buy Acer Timeline 5810t/4810t/3810t. Please share your views and comments about Acer laptop.
I want to know about semi autonomous navigation system and about bayesian controller and Man Machine Interfaces(MMI) Please do tell me about GPS systems how do they work? Can I...
how antenna transmit a signal??? i mean antenna is just a loop of wire then how the power is radiate from this wire to the air.
hey engineers, We've released a video demo for what MST can do.. MST | Media Searching Technology - QREO A public BETA will be released by the time it will...
what is mobile IP? 😕 plz explain with suitable example ..........