SOx and NOx reduction of boiler flue gas

hello friend,

i am from SWASTIK ENGINEERING. actually , i wanted to know thathow can i controll SOx and NOx from boiler flue gas without using catalyc convertor.? in short which reagent is use full for scrubbing system for reduce these two gas?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

How about washing the flue gas with Hydrogen peroxide solution?

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Sagar Jiyani
    Sagar Jiyani

Respected #-Link-Snipped-# sir,

As per your suggestion using hydrogen peroxide is the best solution.but client demanding caustic (naoh or other) based scrubber.so please help me for using naoh solutions and how much naoh required to control sox as per below data sheet and howmuch ph we have to maintain??Okz9-15508152255291369632808.jpg

• Sagar Jiyani
    Sagar Jiyani

Respected #-Link-Snipped-# sir,

As per your suggestion using hydrogen peroxide is the best solution.but client demanding caustic (naoh or other) based scrubber.so please help me for using naoh solutions and how much naoh required to control sox as per below data sheet and howmuch ph we have to maintain??

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how c programms is going to be applied for mechanical engineering
how to find number plate region from a vehicle image using machine learning?
using some speech engines like espeak......How to do that in pi.Is it possible to do with some open source.Not an engineering student.A student of class 11 biology science
Design News says:Being an engineer is as demanding as it is exciting and rewarding. A widening skill gap for engineers of all types in the United States has ensured there...
How to prepare synthetic domestic wastewater with a known cod.