SOS..wall following robot..

Dear CEans.
Happy new year to you all and hope that 2008 will be a peaceful year to all people around the world.๐Ÿ˜

As the title of my thread indicates..i'm in trouble and need urgent help please.
I've been asked to change of the scope of my previous project "line follower" to be a "wall follower". The robot ofcourse will be a toy car that is controlled by a PIC uC and must follow the wall (i.e. if the wall bends to the right the robot must turn right too).
The sensors will be either push buttons or swithches. I have only ONE WEEK to submit the project & I have searched the Internet to find some useful resources to help me in this project and couldn't ๐Ÿ˜”.
So I'm begging you to help me with that..please if you can provide me with some sample C program (for the uC) to show me how to control the toy car.

I'm depending on you my buddies to help me through this project.

Regards,
"Miserable" RoboG!RL ๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Above link might help you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not much into robotics (I'd have loved to be ๐Ÿ˜€ ) but I searched a bit and found something here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, im a grade 11 student and our teacher has asked us to make a circuit with a 555 timer, a speaker, and resisters so the sound is different. What...
Hello VLSI Design Engineers, We are a group of students doing M.S in VLSI Design. For one of our mini projects, we tried implementing Edge Detection algorithms for Sobel &...
Hiii to all my CEans.... I am a confused person ๐Ÿ˜• surfing net for opinions of seniors regarding PG...Thanx to search engine Google,it led me here.Its a wonderful site....Hope we...
Hiii!!!! Can anybody give me a suggestion on how to start designing a webpage.And what r the minimum Front End and Back End languages needed.????It will be of great help.....๐Ÿ˜
CEans, An idea clicked in my mind few minutes ago and that's why I'm starting this thread. How about connecting people who got placed through campus recruitment in INFOSYS /...