SOS: Cretaing a Signature

SOS: Creating a Signature

Hey guys and gals.

I'm just a newbie here and would like to ask where I can create my personalized signature?
I searched the general setting and nothing is shown there except if I will be displaying my signature on my comments.

Please help.

Thanks a bunch

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family,

For signature you must require some minimum post counts i think its 10 or 50. Get the count and get the signature. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • zara mari
    zara mari
    Thanks Godfather..nice username..and i love the movie ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    zara mari
    Thanks Godfather..nice username..and i love the movie ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Thanks for the compliment Zara. Do you know there is one HINDI movie named VEER ZARA? ๐Ÿ˜›

BTW I have not watched any godfather series movie. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    godfather
    Thanks for the compliment Zara. Do you know there is one HINDI movie named VEER ZARA? ๐Ÿ˜›

GodFather is not an English movie... Its a Tamil / Hindi Movie! ๐Ÿ˜€
    PS: I said about the one Zara tried to say! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • zara mari
    zara mari
    godfather

Oh, you should try it..Veer Zara? I'm not aware of it and I just Google it..lol
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    GodFather is not an English movie... Its a Tamil / Hindi Movie! ๐Ÿ˜€
    PS: I said about the one Zara tried to say! ๐Ÿ˜›
    The Godfather is English Movie. ๐Ÿ˜
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yes, That's what I was trying to say! The GodFather is an English Movie and GodFather is a Tamil Movie by Ajith!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello i am studying second year (civil engineering degree) and i want to do internship after my exams (i.e after 17 june).But i have heard that one needs to have...
Hey Guys. Can we create some place here where we can review stuffs we use as "crazy engineers"? Like some equipment, company products - which are better, etc. We can...
CEans, I've been struggling with lots of high priority tasks and that's why the delay in responding to your PMs, visitor messages and emails. Will be right back
An International Conference on Parallel, Distributed Computing Technologies and Applications, (PDCTA-2011), is going to be conducted on September 23-25, 2011 at Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India. It is mainly going to...
Hi everybody, This is my first post, be gentle and if it's in the wrong place feel free to move it. I would like to carry out some experiments with...