sorry,but its me shailaja revathi,an already existing cean

really sorry to login with a new user name.
actually it seems as if someone has hacked my account and hence it had become troublesome for me to login with me original and precious account details.
very much worried .i need my previous account at ce back.
as i am addicted to ce so i am to my ce account.
please do help.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome Shailaja,
    It's sad to hear that you can't access your old account ๐Ÿ˜”

By the way, I don't think your account has been hacked.
    What message does it pops when you try to login ?
    I recommend you to clear cache & delete cookies & then try relogging into CE.Hope it works, Good luck ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to login to your old account. If there are any issues with login; you should always contact admins or mods explaining the issue. No worries, let's work on fixing your account. ๐Ÿ˜€

Check your private message for the details and coordinate with me.
  • comet
    comet
    The_Big_K
    I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to login to your old account. If there are any issues with login; you should always contact admins or mods explaining the issue. No worries, let's work on fixing your account. ๐Ÿ˜€

Check your private message for the details and coordinate with me.
    actually,yesterday when i received my net connection,i tried to login to ce with username as shailaja revathi along with my password,a message pop-ed out saying that htis username doesn't exist anymore and i requested for password reset(i thought that someone might have changed my password).but it was of no use ;everytime through some or the other way i was disabled from loging in.
    Troll_So_Hard
    Welcome Shailaja,
    It's sad to hear that you can't access your old account ๐Ÿ˜”

By the way, I don't think your account has been hacked.
    What message does it pops when you try to login ?
    I recommend you to clear cache & delete cookies & then try relogging into CE.Hope it works, Good luck ๐Ÿ‘
    Since yesterday i recieved a notification that someone tried to hack my gmail account ,so i thought it might could have been the same case ce account.
    thanks for your concern in this regard.eagerly awaiting help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have downloaded a Mac os x mountain lion .iso file from the torrent website (the link to the file is mentioned): https://kat.ph/mac-os-x-10-8-mountain-lion-iso-untouched-t6613628.html. I would like to install it as...
hi.. I'm trying to read a .docx file using apache poi api methods.. But i'm facing a few problems.. Can anyone suggest me the changes to be made in this...
So, finally countdown is over on Canonical website & another good news for Ubuntu lovers. Ubuntu has announced that they'll be releasing OS for Tablets named as Ubuntu For Tablets....
On Monday, Finally public version of Linux Kernel 3.8 is released with many positive changes which is keeping intel developers interested for next Kernel update i.e. Kernel 3.9 For overall...
Nvidia's Geforce GTX TITAN which is built with GK110 GPU (GK110 is said to be closest to graticular limit to present lithography technology) includes : 2,688 CUDA Cores 4,500 Giga...