Sorry for the long absence

I wish to apologise for the long absence. I was on a family vacation to Kerala and had a very limited access to the Internet (mostly through 3G & phone). I missed all of you in the last 5 days. I'm back into action.

Kerala, I must say, is a beautiful place! I can't get the Poovar boat ride out of my head. Will post more later!

Replies

• vinod1993
    vinod1993
    We never missed you..! It was like, You were with us all along.! Even in your absence, your Aura shrouded us. πŸ˜€

P.S: Hope you Enjoyed Kerala. Tell us a bit more about your experiences in your own witty style.! πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's so nice of you, #-Link-Snipped-#. It was a great experience and a much deserved time out from work (though it's not 'work' for me πŸ˜€ ) . Will definitely share experiences in this thread (or through my personal blog).
  • avii
    avii
    Pics or didn't happen πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Point well taken. Will share photos as well.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Moi is back too. β˜•
    Let us breath some more life to our community. πŸ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Yo! we missed you both.
    Biggie used to come online but AKD, she was kinda disappeared !
    Anyways, feels great to see you both BACK πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LITHIUM AIR BATTERIES Arthur Dobley, metal air battery scientist, explains β€œLi-air batteries breathe oxygen from the air, and allow it to react with the Li metal anode. These are constructed...
The technology would allow doctors to monitor patients' condition and apply appropriate treatment from inside the body, without the need to remove it afterwards. Devices which could internally measure patients'...
hi all, my interrogation is about the temperature reinforcement and whether it should be added to the reinf't required for the bending. What i usually do is that i take...
I am new in this site. I am a final year student and want suggestions for major project topics....πŸ˜€
can anyone who did 6months training at NIC or other govt. companies tell me about the experience .