Sony’s Alpha A7S, A77 II, Cyber-shot RX100 III: Specs, Features and Price

Japanese multinational conglomerate, Sony is well known for offering variegated electronic products that can fit your everyday and professional needs. This time Sony has announced three stunning cameras for India; Alpha A7S- full-frame interchangeable lens camera, A77 II -Record-Breaking 79-Point Autofocus System camera and Cyber-shot RX100 III -compact, pocket size camera. As usual, the legacy of high-end snappers is maintained by providing extremely advanced features. Alpha A7S will be released in mid -July while the other two are already available in India.

Now, let’s have a look at these three breathtaking, impressive cameras one by one.

Alpha A7S

Alpha A7S has joined the A7 and A7R family as the smallest full–frame mirror-less interchangeable lens cameras. A7S features 12.2 effective megapixel 35mm full frame Exmor CMOS sensor which is paired with BIONZ X image processor. These components allow the camera to process the pixels of the sensor and give stunning HD videos. It delivers 4K video recording and is world’s first camera to use the complete range of a full–frame image sensor in 4K video acquisition. While shooting, the camera supports high frame rate of 120 fps and the ISO range is from 50 to 409,600.These advanced features makes the camera fit for professional photographers and videographers.

A7S
Price in India: Rs. 1, 54,990​

A77 II

The new A77 II brags a phase-detection AF point count of 79 points with 15 cross points. ISO sensitivity range from 100 to 25600 is provided by 24.3 megapixel4 Exmor CMOS image sensor which delivers flawless image details and low-noise performance. The sensors are paired with same BIONZ X image processor which was featured in the A7 and A7R cameras. The camera gives continuous burst of up to 60 full-resolution JPEG images at a shooting speed of approximately 12 fps. AVCHD 2.0 format allows the user to record Full HD 60p and 24p movies. There are three models of A77 II available in the market.

A7 II

Prices in India:
ILCA–77MIIQ (with SAL1650)-Rs. 1,14,990
ILCA–77MIIM (with SAL18135)-Rs. 1,04,990
ILCA–77II (only body)-Rs. 84,990

Cyber-shot RX100 III

The non-Professional grade camera for advanced amateurs is a compact device that has ZEISS Vario Sonnar 24-70mm F1.8–2.8 retractable lens, a 20.1MP 1.0-type Exmor R CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processor. With XAVC S support Full HD movies rate is 50 Mbps. The camera is also equipped with a built-in 3-stop neutral density filter. The newly added 4K still image allows users to view photos on 4K TVs.

cybershot

Price in India: Rs. 54,990

Alpha 7S, A77 II and Cyber-shot RX100 III camera will be available in India at all Alpha Flagship stores and selected Sony Centers and retail outlets.

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I constructed a soap request and received the response. I unmarshalled the response using JAXB context and got the object which contains the response. Now I can access the...
Hi I am 2013 passout with Computer Science background. I am working as a system administrator in a company and I am done certification only on MCITP. I would like...
Earlier today, Maxx Mobile added one more phone in the list of their budget smartphones by launching the Maxx GenxDroid7 AX 356, priced at Rs.3,696. Let us take a look...
Hi..! 😀 I have 95% , 84% in 10th and 12th grade respectively. And my cgpa is 8.5 ,but i have history of backlog👎( only one paper in my first...
ARM Juno development board is the first of its kind with 64-bit ARM processor supporting ARMv8 instruction set. The development board is shipped with six 64-bit ARMv8 cores, which is...