Sony Xperia XA1 and Xperia XA1 Ultra Mid-Range Smartphones With Excellent Cameras Launched

Sony was next to take the centre stage at the Mobile World Congress 2017 currently in progress at Barcelona. Sony launched two new mid-range smartphones called the Xperia XA1 and Xperia XA1 Ultra during the keynote speech. With these Android Nougat smartphones, Sony promises to bring flagship cameras in the mid-range segment. It delivers on its promise by giving both the smartphones a 23MP rear camera with 1/2.3” Exmor RS sensor and f2.0 aperture. With the help of Hybrid Autofocus, you can capture images in just 0.6 seconds. When it comes to cameras on the front, the Sony Xperia XA1 has an 8MP 23mm wide-angle lens that can capture more details. On the Xperia XA1 Ultra, we have a 16MP sensor with Optical Image Stabilisation to minimise the effect of a shaking hand while taking selfies.

Sony Xperia XA1

Sony Xperia XA1

The Sony Xperia XA1 is the smaller handset of the two as it has a 5inch HD resolution display with Image Enhance Technology. It runs with the help of a MediaTek Helio P20 chipset that houses an octa-core CPU setup (2.3GHz quad-core and 1.6GHz quad-core) along with Mali T880 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The internal memory of the Sony Xperia XA1 goes up to 32GB and you get a microSD card slot that can take up cards of up to 256GB. The Sony Xperia XA1 is powered by a 2300mAh battery that comes with Qnovo Adaptive Charging and Pump Express 2.0. The Sony Xperia XA1 will be available in Black, White, Pink and Gold colour variants from Spring 2017.

Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

The Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra has a 6inch Full HD display with a borderless edge-to-edge design. The Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra runs on the same chipset but has an additional GB of RAM. You get the Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra in 32 or 64GB variants with microSD card slot for memory expansion. The Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra is powered by a 2700mAh battery. The Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra is available in White, Gold and Black colour variants. The Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra will be launched in the same timeframe as the Sony Xperia XA1. Pricing information is awaited.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ALCATEL A5 If you are a party animal and fond of LED decoration, your next phone could be the Alcatel A5, the just launched diva of MWC 2017. Licensed under...
Hello friends, i am Computer science and engg. student, i am not much interested in programming. Please guide me which module should i do??
Sony’s smartphone division has brought the best smartphone they could with the Xperia XZ Premium. The Sony Xperia XZ Premium is a flagship smartphone that comes with many an industry...
Lenovo has introduced a range of devices- new Tab 4 Series tablets along with Miix 320 2-in-1 detachable notebook and Yoga series of convertible laptops, at MWC 2017. The Tab...
Hi Sir/Mam I have 66 and 56 percent in 10th and 10+2.but have 68% in 4th year in btech..so plz tell me how to apply to these companies...??? And i'm...