Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Features 6-Inch HD Screen & 13 MP Camera, Priced At Rs. 25,990

After its mega launch at the CES 2014 this year, a lot of enthusiasts were waiting for the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra to launch in India. And lo! Here it is. Featuring a 6-inch HD display, the phone is powered by a Mobile Bravia Engine 2 and brings in a 720x1280 pixel resolution screen. The display sports all the smart screen features including - Face Unlock, Gesture input, Screenshot capturing and Pan & zoom.
Running atop a 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8928 Quad-core processor, the operating system on this phablet is Google's Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Weighing at 172 grams, the Xperia T2 Ultra packs inside it a battery that offers upt o 14 hours of talk time.​

The phone has 1 GB RAM and up to 8 GB Flash memory and supports microSD card that makes it possible to extend it up to 32 GB. On the rear end, the phone sports a 13 megapixel camera with pulsed LED flash and auto focus. There's facility for 16x digital zoom and HD video recording up to 1080p.
Features such as Red-eye reduction and Scene recognition can come in handy for photography buffs as well as editing options and Sweep Panorama, Collage, Timeshift burst, Portrait Retouch etc. are useful. The front camera is a 1.1 megapixel one with 720 p resolution support. ​
xperia-T2-Ultra-3

xperia-T2-Ultra-1 xperia-T2-Ultra-2 xperia-T2-Ultra-4 xperia-T2-Ultra-5
Coming to the connectivity and communication options, on the phone's body you will find a 3.5 mm audio jack and the phone supports Micro USB, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, USB tethering, NFC, Wi-Fi and WiFi Hotspot functionality among others. For entertainment needs, there's the usual - FM Radio with RDS, “WALKMAN” application, TrackID music recognition etc. Moreover, you can “Throw” content from your Bluetooth smartphone to your Wi-Fi-enabled TV through screen mirroring or DLNA, or send your tunes to a speaker via Bluetooth.

That's all about the important features and specs of the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra smartphone. The phone is available through major retail and online stores for the price of Rs. 25,990 in India. What are your thoughts on this? Speak up in the comments.

Replies

• Pradeep Somu
    Pradeep Somu
    A 6 inch phone is impractical as a 'phone'. I Feel the Xperia Z1 Compact is way better
  • aarav sharma
    aarav sharma
    Is it good than ultra..?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I am Pradeep Somu.😀 I am a 2nd year Mechanical Engineering student. I love Science and Learning new stuff... I consider myself an idealist and am a huge...
A new German project officially titled 'Bionic Handling Assistants' is a great tribute to Spidey pop-culture, what with them resembling Doctor Octavious' ferocious mechanical arms. The firm claims that the...
Matthew Attenborough submitted a new project: The Next Generation of Travel - The camping trailer you want to stay in! We see a new future for camping trailers. Using design...
Ken S. submitted a new project: NiceDice - Swiss Army Knife for Cameramen and Photographers - This tool helps cameramen and photographers overcome incompatibility issues of their gear. We came...
Done with ECE B.Tech. I'm looking to take a break for 6 months or so before leaping into the work front. That said, I don't want to sit idle. Are...