Sony Xperia C4 Launched In India With Rs. 29490 Price Tag

Tagged as the world's best selfie phone (tested by strategy Analytics), Sony Xperia C4 has recently made its grand appearance in the Indian Android phone market. Launched in May 2015, the Sony Xperia C4 And Xperia C4 Dual 'PROselfie' Smartphones: Specs Overview falls in the Pro Selfie category and brings a decent set of specifications with it. The primary camera on the phone's rear end is a 13-megapixel snapper and the front secondary camera has a 5-megapixel sensor with LED flash and wide-angle lens. Next on the list of features is a 5.5” Full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels resolution) powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, Google's Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS, a 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MTK6752 processor and ARM Mali760 MP2 graphics unit at the core. The 2600 mAh battery offers talk time of up to 12 hours and standby time of up to 682 hours.

sony-xperia-c4-dual
On the memory front, there's 2 GB RAM and storage is catered to using 16 GB flash memory expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card. On the connectivity front, there's aGPS, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GLONASS, USB tethering, USB High speed 2.0, Micro USB, Wi-Fi and WiFi Hotspot functionality.

Priced at Rs. 29490 in India, Sony Xperia C4 is available in black, white and vibrant mint color options. The smartphone will begin its sale in the country today onwards.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• anchal joshi
    anchal joshi
    good post

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey everyone, I currently pursuing my 2nd year in engineering.I am very keen on joining Mtech courses in IISc and thus interested in applying for GATE 2017.So I have started...
Hi all! I wish to start a mechanical workshop. With basic tools and machines. I have some skills in handling them also. It has been my dream to have one!...
PParke app is the brainchild of the folks behind Pristech Analytics, a startup founded in August 2013 by husband-wife duo Pritam and Shampa Ganguly. Designed with an aim to remove...
Macbook users who prefer Google Chrome over the default Safari browser have always complained about the faster draining battery. Safari on the other hand, always played nicely with the resources...
I've been hearing the rumors that Sony will introduce the next version of PS4 at E3, 2015 conference. It's been several months since Sony has launched the PlayStation 4 and...