Sony SRS-XB3 Extra Bass Bluetooth Speaker Launched In India For Rs. 12,990

Sony has launched a new portable wireless Bluetooth speaker in the Indian market that promises to be a in a different league from ordinary Bluetooth speakers. You see most Bluetooth speakers in the Indian market lack the thump that takes the fun away from bass heavy songs from the electronic music genre. If you have used Sony audio products such as headphones and speakers you must be aware that the Japanese electronics giant likes to keep the bass on the heavy side. It has done the same with the new SRS-XB3 portable wireless Bluetooth speaker by giving it a newly developed 1.89inch full range speaker unit that has a powerful embedded magnet and long stroke to achieve deeper bass. The lighter diaphragm on the SRS-XB3 helps in delivering the thump.

Sony SRS-XB3 (1)
Sony SRS-XB3 (2) Sony SRS-XB3 (3) Sony SRS-XB3 (4)

The Sony SRS-XB3 Extra Bass Bluetooth Speaker is water resistant which means it can withstand a light drizzle. The Extra Bass mode can be switched on or off depending upon your choice of music. You can pair the SRS-XB3 with your smartphone or tablet with the help of NFC and Bluetooth. NFC makes it easier for one-tap connection with the SRS-XB3. You can even pair one SRS-XB3 with another for double the fun. The SRS-XB3 has two speakers of approximately 48mm in diameter and two passive radiators. The SRS-XB3 measures 2.11 x 8.0 x 8.3 cm and is a tad heavy at 930 grams. Sony does not mention the capacity of the battery on the SRS-XB3 but claims that it can last for 24 hours. The battery aboard the SRS-XB3 can also be used to recharge your smartphone.

The Sony SRS-XB3 Extra Bass Bluetooth Speaker will be sold in Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Light Brown and Black colour variants from today at Rs. 12,990 in online as well as brick and mortar shops.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since its launch in June 2012, the Carat application has significantly uplifted battery performance by providing important information regarding personalized energy usage of a smartphone. The AMP Lab spinoff project...
My Fellow Engineers, I would like to seek your expertise on how a wi-fi solution is setup in a Building. What is the typical setup especially inside the equipment room?...
Chinese smartphone manufacturer 'Coolpad' has launched its new smartphone the Note 3 at a discounted price of Rs. 8,499 exclusively via Amazon. The company recently announced that under the government's...
Hi.. I am new to ETABS. I like to start from the beginning. I need to design a Reinforced Concrete beam. Is it possible to find out the depth and...
The first time I watched Fantastic Voyage, the 1966 movie where a submarine along with a crew is shrunk and injected into the blood stream of a scientist in order...