Sony Live with walkman OR Moto Defy plus

Hi guys, I am confused between these two phones. I am planning to buy a phone next month. I need your help in deciding with one is better :

1. Sony Live with Walkman
  2. Motorola Defy Plus

Please help me..... I am toooooooooooo much confused....😕😕😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your choice of the phone should be decided by what's main purpose of your purchase and the features you want. It would help if you tell us why you shortlisted these two phones so that we know what's on your mind.

However a generic answer would be the Walkman one; as it seems to have several good ratings as compared to the the Defy Plus. It seems to be cheaper than the Defy as well.
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    I want mobile with better Hardware like CPU, RAM, GPU.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was just wondering, can we patent software/algorithm in India?
Hi, i came across this project and found it very interesting, i hope to do something similar myself but dont know much about elastomers... https://www.aisslinger.de/index.php?option=com_project&view=detail&pid=23&Itemid=1 the part i'm interested in:...
What are the concepts of time domain and frequency domain ? What is the difference between these two?
For whatever, unknown reasons I always hated 'loans'! I mean, the idea of paying more for the goods in the longer run just didn't fit into my brain. Looking back,...
i'm fourth year ECE student & i'll graduate next year is there anybody can suggest me project idea??