Sony Launched Power Banks CP-S15 and CP-S20 In India

Japanese tech giant Sony has recently unveiled two new power banks sporting slightly different capacities in India. With fast-charging output and multi-charging multi-device support it surely offers some decent specifications with respect to its branch families. The two species could be further divided in two races as per their body colors including silver and black. The first one features a capacity of 15,000mAh (CP-S15) , whereas the next one comes with a whopping 20,000mAh (CP-S20) capacity.

CP-S15_S20

Momentarily, a new trend has been placed in technology world which is to devise additional accessories native to a system or more. A handful of companies emphasize on setting up a device specific supporting stuff whereas others take interest in making a mother hub of supporting systems to empower almost all gadgets falling in a defined category. Made with Lithium-ion polymer, the sophisticated battery sports the pass-through charging technology which further pushes the Sony power bank to charge multiple devices while the device itself is getting charged.

Powered by Sony’s Hybrid Gel Technology, the device is exclusively crafted to replenish its 90% strength even after 1000 charges. Now one can simply rely on its portable charge restoring assistant while travelling. As reported in the press release, Sony has manufactured the device maintaining every quality and safety norm. Putting a marketing blow, the Sony power bank (both variants) has been already selling on Flipkart and the outlets will get the device from 15TH August. Currently the power banks, sporting 15,000 mAh and 20,000 mAh are up for grabs at Rs. 5100 and Rs. 7500 respectively.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world has now started to rise from the ashes of artificial urbanization and ready to go green with the bio-compatible substances that are mostly under research or have received...
There was a time in the year of light, 2015 when the US President Barak Obama sanctioned a huge lump sum of $200 million to improve photonics R&D and industry....
Hi everyone..i'm an instrumentation student & working on project based on labView. i want to use NI DAQ systems for high temperature around 1200C monitoring on my PC. I know...
Peverell’s legendary invisibility cloak from the Harry Potter world has worked as the game changer for the next generation and inspired people to explicitly build an invisibility cloak for real....
An interesting application based survey has revealed that humans, the social animals are more interested in social networking through different applications than direct TimeBanking services. Developed by Penn State, the...