1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Sony DSC-WX300 - 18.2 Mega Pixel W Series 20x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot (Black) - is it worth buying?

Question asked by Anoop Mathew in #Hacking and Security on Sep 21, 2013
Anoop Mathew
Anoop Mathew · Sep 21, 2013
Rank A3 - PRO
I've had a dream of buying a good camera with maximum large optical zoom to get the best clarity pictures when I go travelling. However, I'm not a professional and would not fancy carrying a heavy camera with complicated settings. I've narrowed down my search to one product which I like (just checked the online specs and I've NO hands on experience of this product yet).
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
Fig: Sony DSC-WX300 - 18.2 Mega Pixel W Series 20x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot (Black)

I'd request all photography lovers out there to help me by letting me know if there are other products in this range worth taking a look at. Will this camera work well if I were to take pictures in low light situations like a candle light dinner or an outdoor event at night?

Check this for the detailed specifications of this camera. The price mentioned on Sony's official website for this product is MRP Rs 19,990 Posted in: #Hacking and Security
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 21, 2013
Rank A1 - PRO
Thread moved to gadgets section. If you are serious about photography, I'd strongly recommend opting for a entry level DSLR than a point-&-shoot. While I've owned SONY cameras and have been more than impressed with the quality they offer in the 'auto' mode, nothing comes closer to DSLR.

Let me tag @Mithil.Deshmukh to help you out with the choice. His work is more than impressive! Mithil, over to you!

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up