Sony announces new PS3 motion controller

[​IMG]
Sony just announced the #-Link-Snipped-# new motion controller for the PS3 -- the prototype looks like a wand with a color-changing ball on top. It's designed to work in conjunction with the PlayStation Eye, with the wand overlaid on-screen with a weapon or tool. Unlike Microsoft's Project Natal, Sony says they've learned "some experiences need buttons," which is why there's still a controller involved. The system is said to be "sub-millimeter" precise, and it was demoed drawing and playing a shooter -- it's sort of the middle ground between Natal and Wii Motion Plus. Developing...#-Link-Snipped-#

Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Tue, 02 Jun 2009 14:10:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• poomagal
    poomagal
    nice info ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ Oracle sure has come a long way since its cardboard laptop days, but is it really ready to take on the likes of Acer, ASUS, HP and Dell in...
I was very interested in making a small lift mechanism to lift no more thqn 5lbs, the objective is for a car customization involving a GPS. I would like to...
​On a roll of late, aren't we AMD? Just when you thought the fun was slowing over in Taiwan, in flies this: the world's first official DirectX 11-friendly GPU demonstration....
ok,, I have seomthing of this format this represents my node format, and I have another structure defined within this struture and say one of the declarations of the structure...
Hi all, Yesterday I was going through some stuff and found that behavior of floating point numbers in most of the programming languages is platform dependent at times. Is there...