Sony A6000 - The New Mirrorless Camera Arrives For The Shutterbugs

Sony announces its new mirrorless camera A6000 just two months after its previous announcement with a clear intention to gain more shares. Many of the Sony's loyal customers were very keen about NEX series of cameras from Sony. For them it is not such a good news that Sony's A6000 is a new compact system camera (CSCs) - a replacement for NEX-6 and NEX-7. This new hybrid version among the latest models of Sony looks very similar to the NEX-7.

sony a6000_1
Sony A6000 has a size of 120 x 66.9 x 45.1mm which is very close to our pocket size and it's about 285g in weight. The camera's menus are very user friendly along with an APS-C sensor and 24 megapixel camera with dual dial and wheel control. In addition to this, A6000 comprises of maximum burst speed of about 11fps of RAW JPEG and has a OLED an EVF with 1.44 million dot resolution and 921K dot tilt-able LCD good enough to be used during day time.

A6000’s video quality along with SteadyShot are amazing, as good as in any camera of this type. Its continuous hybrid autofocus gives 25 points contrast detection with a coverage area of 92% of the frame. A built in flash with AF-beam will definitely produce good results in low light areas. The auto focus speed of 0.06 is said to be even faster than Fujifilm X-100S. This camera comes with the new autofocus system providing 25 point contrast detection. Also the provided image processor is latest of its kind allowing to capture up to 11 frames/sec. This would be the first mirrorless camera providing this feature.

How do you like the features of the new mirrorless cam? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my project is on the basis of solar based wheel chair , movement of wheel chair canb e controlled by controller, and which type of motors i can prefer the...
i need to know ,how can we detect the leak &fire in industries & give which type of transducers are suitable for both
China’s Yutu (Jade Rabbit) lunar rover has managed to come out of its dormant state successfully after it had suffered a malfunction during a scheduled shutdown procedure. Normally, during the...
Hello all, I am Prajakta Paradkar,married to Mr. Shrirang Kelapure. Discipline: Electronics I had completed my graduation from Nagpur university. I am doing my post graduation(M.E.) from Pune in 'signal...
They say all good things come to an end some day and the time has come to say goodbye to one of the most trusted operating system of recent times...