something i do not understand

when i m trying to make a modulator circuit i found that by shorting 2 AC signal sources i can produce a modulated signal between those signal. anyone know how could it come?😕

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    buddy,u shud hit the basics first,m sure u know wat modulation means,if 2 AC signals are opreateing in diffrent frequencies,then modulation is possible due to over-lapping,but it may have plenty of noise to...have u checked ot on a CRO???.....And does it occures for Amplitude modulation to???
  • vasant_p27
    vasant_p27
    pl. can u give me PCB layout checklist formate.
    & in multilayer PCB how stack up the PCB
  • vasant_p27
    vasant_p27
    hi friends
    I am Sr. PCB design engineer.
    Now I become crazy engineer
  • Dexter_Neo
    Dexter_Neo
    dint quite get ur question.what do u mean by "shorting 2 AC signal sources i can produce a modulated signal between those signal"?

anyway if we generally add two ac signals we will definately get a resulatant signal.now depending on the phase and antiphase characteristics of the signals u will get the modulated signal...............😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, My name is Manmohan Gehlot, I am student of BCA VIth SEM. I need the seminar topic detail on Embedded System. And I also need project theme only in...
hi guys... i'm developing a site 4 my college.... theres a link onthe site to checkur results... there's this backend datbase(MySQL), the front end being HTML+PHP+CSS.... the database table(called result)...
i've been using MATLAB for some time now and have begun to realiza its true power.... i wanted to do a project in MATLAB.... i did a bit of study...
The cocky exponential function e^x is strolling along the road insulting the functions he sees walking by. He scoffs at a wandering polynomial for the shortness of its Taylor series....
😛 hi to all m very happy to join the forum