Some interesting jokes..

Hi,
I just received this in an e-mail. Very funny, I should say.
I dunno how many of you knew these already. Still, I'm posting some of them.

Some simple and genius revelations, made by students

1) Can't beat this..

[​IMG]

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    2) Think different..

[​IMG]
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    3) Killer algebra..

[​IMG]

Another one:

[​IMG]
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Teacher: What is 2k + k?
    Student: 3000!

Theorem. A cat has nine tails.
    Proof. No cat has eight tails. Since one cat has one more tail than no cat, it must have
    nine tails.

One day, Jesus said to his disciples: "The Kingdom of Heaven is like 3x squared plus 8x
    minus 9."
    A man who had just joined the disciples looked very confused and asked Peter: "What, on
    Earth, does he mean by that?"
    Peter replied: "Don't worry - it's just another one of his parabolas."

"Explain the shape of a parabola"
    Answer: "It's curvy, with a lighter bit at the end and a rather aesthetically pleasing slope
    downward towards a pretty flat strait bit..."
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    And finally...

Always remember to read the fine print..

[​IMG]
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    silverscorpion
    Theorem. A cat has nine tails.
    Proof. No cat has eight tails. Since one cat has one more tail than no cat, it must have
    nine tails.
    This one is good reminded me of school days when we used to fool each other by proving 2+2=5:sshhh: , others I guess have images which I can't see right now. 😔
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Excellent!!!
  • Jenette Paul
    Jenette Paul

I also looking for some interesting joke please recommend me for

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ Need your attention here, need to remove the link in the above post.

where are my rights?(mod rights)

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - You seem to have the mod rights already. You should be able to see thread edit / spam and delete buttons on every post. If not, let me know via email and we'll see how it works. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Sandeep may be after seeing all those jokes your your rights left.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all .. I m Karan and doin mechanical engineering. i ve been using net since long time and visited many sites.moderator and admin of some sites related to yahoo.....
Hello everyone I am working on a project which involves fourier registration.can anyone tell me the method to apply that in MATLAB?? i need simple fourier registration not the Fourier...
Hi rocking folks.... I have an idea to develop a product which is useful to put mehndi automatically according to the design we wish. And i don't know if anything...
i ve seen that there is no 'thanks' button in here. i suggest we shuld add thanks button so users can say thanks to poster without spamming the board...and it...
​ We're going to need some real time with the device to make a final opinion, but we're cautiously optimistic that HTC has a winner with its new Hero. The...