Solve the problem

FIND THE RADIUS OF COURVATURE OF MINISCUS FORMED WHEN WATER IS SLOWLY FILLED IN TUBE
GIVEN:
1)RADIUS OF TUBE IS=R
2)height of tube =H
3)surface tension=t
4)WATER DENSITY=1000N
5)GAUGE PRESSURE AT BASE OF TANK=p
6)atmospheric pressure=P'
H
OW CAN I DRAW OR UPLOAD FIGURE FOR MY PROBLEM???

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi ..you can upload your figure by a simple procedure..

check this link ..

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • shubhrajeet tiwa
    shubhrajeet tiwa
    ATTENTION FOR MODRATOR:
    i thought my thread was supposed to be in mechanical engg link

Update: Thread moved.

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Hey buddy please try to avoid caps and bold while posting.... 😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    it might have been a mistake, they will try to rectify it and avoid showing your temper.....
  • shubhrajeet tiwa
    shubhrajeet tiwa
    even after 6 day's no response from modrator about my complain.........
  • shubhrajeet tiwa
    shubhrajeet tiwa
    please any one solve that problem of F.M for me
  • gohm
    gohm
    This thread is more proper in this section as it does not pertain to mechanical engineering. Let's also please keep this thread on topic.
    thanks,
  • Madison49
    Madison49
    Re: 02 Solve low sync problem by lowering sync

After almost two years of a rock solid connection syncing at 12megs I recently started experiencing a ridiculous amount of drop outs. 02 asked me to carry out tests with their own router plugged into the test socket.

When this is done, I cannot use the service as all my machines are too far from the test socket and not wireless.
    Two weeks of testing showing varied results - sometimes 24hrs with 5 drop outs, some times over 900. They set the sync speed at 7megs and 15dB which only gave one drop out.

Then I'm told that because this is stable, they are not sending out an engineer - this is solved.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | Plastic Surgeon Atlanta & Duluth GA | Cosmetic Surgery

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is a good online source for looking up the acoustic properties of materials? I'd like to know about things related to noise suppression properties of various construction materials and...
I realy need your help i need to know about Differential Resistive Sensors my FYP on it for the Characterization of Liquids's Conductivity for DCS Applications
i need some help... im New to Matlab Image Processing. Im Doing a project on "LANE DETECTION & TRACKING USING A WEBCAM" IN MATLAB. Need advice on how to implement...
How to calculate mahine hour rate of a piercing or bending press?😕
Hi, As a programming student we thought you would like to participate in the 'CodeChef Campus SnackDown'! What is the CodeChef Campus Snackdown? It’s a team-based ACM ICPC style programming...