solve sql query.

i have attached question in a image. please solve my query someone.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Have you made any attempt at writing the queries on your own? Give it a try so that others can help you correct your queries.
  • PRAJAPATI PARIMAL
    PRAJAPATI PARIMAL
    MY SQL QUERY'S ANSWER IS :
    (1) SELECT *FROM DEPOSIT WHERE BRANCH NAME LIKE 'D%';
    (2) SELECT *FROM EMPLOYEE WHERE SALARY BETWEEN'20000 AND 30000';
    (3) DELETE FROM BORROW WHERE AMOUNT<25000;

IS MY ALL ANSWER ARE CORRECT OR NOT ?
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    SELECT CUST_NAME FROM DEPOSIT WHERE BRANCH_NAME LIKE 'D%';
    OR
    SELECT CUST_NAME FROM DEPOSIT WHERE SUBSTR(BRANCH_NAME,1,1) = 'D';

SELECT EMP.EMP_NAME
    FROM EMPLOYEE EMP
    INNER JOIN DEPARTMENT DEPT ON EMP.DEPT_NO = DEPT.DEPT_NO
    WHERE EMP.EMP_SALARY BETWEEB 20000 AND 30000 AND DEPT.DEPT_NAME = 'Finance';

DELETE FROM BORROW WHERE AMOUNT < 25000;
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Parimal202020
    (2) SELECT *FROM EMPLOYEE WHERE SALARY BETWEEN'20000 AND 30000';
    Department Name Filter is not present.
  • mohini hire
    mohini hire
    select * from employee
    where ((empsalary>20000) and (empsalary<30000));

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Think twice before crumbling a piece of paper because you might just have mistakenly distorted your future smartphone battery. Futuristic? Yes – Impossible? No. Instead of handling a heavy weight...
Found this gem on the Internet; you can't afford to miss it if you are an Apple user. If you are not an Apple fanboy; you won't certainly regret watching...
Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 4 will now be offered in two new color options of Blue and Black, in addition to the earlier versions of Gold, Silver, and Grey variants. The...
This winter pledge with “Swachh Bharat Campaign” and your all time search partner Google to make India clean by using public toilets. Powering the digitization, this time, tech giant Google...
For sure, after the demonetization move by the government; I'm seeing sudden rise in the use of Credit and Debit cards in India. The hesitation in using debit cards or...