Solve dis puzzle

hey guyz check out this link and tell me how far uve gone.i am on level 11 rite now.If any help needed wll be provided.Sometimes the link wont work because of server problem.

So give it a try.lets see how intelligent you are!!!all the best

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    safeman
    hey guyz check out this link and tell me how far uve gone.i am on level 11 rite now.If any help needed wll be provided.Sometimes the link wont work because of server problem.

So give it a try.lets see how intelligent you are!!!all the best
    Safeman, there's no link! Are you talking about the famous notpron puzzle?

-The Big K-
  • safeman
    safeman
    The_Big_K
    Safeman, there's no link! Are you talking about the famous notpron puzzle?

-The Big K-
    really sorry about that.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • safeman
    safeman
    cmon guyz what are u all doing??havent u all started???If u want hints i will give
  • srams
    srams
    The link you gave is not working man..๐Ÿ˜”
    I tried a lot of times..Still error message saying server removed pops out dude!!
  • raog
    raog
    Hi Everyone,

I am struck at this puzzle at level 4 can any please help me out.

Thanks,
    Raog
  • ankitvirmani
    ankitvirmani
    A wonderful link...stuck at the 5th level-so can anyone help me with it-just a hint,not the final answer.
    Thanks
  • ankitvirmani
    ankitvirmani
    Tha answer for the 4th one

raog
    Hi Everyone,

I am struck at this puzzle at level 4 can any please help me out.

Thanks,
    Raog
    Combine gold with fibonacci in google and you will get loads of articles on the golden ratio-which is also called phi, which is the right answer.
    ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Topic of todays issue!!! Is Internet is a Boon or Bane...if u choose any of your suggestions....Elobrate it!!!!!!
Hello CEans! Lot of people ask me about CE and what is it all about ๐Ÿ˜€ . I feel really good talking about CrazyEngineers and our big dream. So let...
I hope I titled the post appropriately ๐Ÿ˜€. I only get 4 seconds to select the OS on my machine. I know that there's a setting which allows me to...
CEans, how about posting tutorials on various topics related to electrical engineering? Otherwise, we may start problem solving threads over here? Any thoughts?
I have questions for Mining & Metallurgy engineers. Is there anyone on CrazyEngineers? Jerry