Solutions to Prevent Contamination - a new information providing website from DuPont

Solutions to Prevent Contamination - a new information providing website from DuPont Personal Protection
DuPont Personal Protection has launched a brand new website dedicated to providing advice and information to assist customers’ in the correct selection of garments and wipes to ensure effective contamination control for every working environment.
Whether in pharmaceuticals, agri-food, the electronics industry or the service sector, it’s not just the people but the products and processes that need to be kept clean and uncontaminated. Choosing the right protective garment can limit the risk of contamination by people. This new website from DuPont Personal Protection, #-Link-Snipped-#, is specifically designed to help workers select the correct protective garments and wipes.
The structure of this new website combines clarity and ease-of-use to enable users to effortlessly browse its various sections, gradually building up information. The website is divided into several, functional sections:
Preventing Contamination
The Contamination Control Management section contains helpful information on preventing contamination in cleanrooms including contaminants and the fundamental purpose of protective clothing. Visitors can find out about the various categories of cleanrooms and sources of contamination, DuPont protection solutions (whether garments or cleaning wipes) and about methods used to test garments for particle barrier efficiency and cleanliness.
Products and Solutions
This section aims to provide a clear and precise presentation of each suit and accessories likely to be used in a cleanroom. Visitors will find all the technical data on the range of garments and accessories suitable for these environments (Tyvek® and Tychem®) as well as the cleaning wipes (including Sontara® MicroPure) available to reduce potential contamination.
Downloading
The downloads section of the website provides several useful documents including a brochure on Contamination Control Solutions, instructions for use for all the garments and wipes, CE certificates and product flyers. In short, all the information a customer would require.
Answers to FAQs
DuPont Personal Protection has experts that can answer all questions and so this section of the site holds the most frequently asked questions and provides answers to them.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello to everyone.......i m new user of CE.......i ant tyo ask u about summer training.......i m doing my engineering in IT......and i m in 3rd year.....my summer training will be...
CEans, I've been searching for one for a long time now but haven't found any. If you are aware of any open source mysql data reporting tool, please let me...
hi every one..i'm doing my graduation project on a wirless lan antenna..i've looked much over the net gathering all informtion i could reach to but i still dont feel certain...
Hi all If I have avoice file (mb3 or wav)file saved in my computer and i want to send it to the parallel port to transmet it to some external...
Info video on using solar absorbtion powered chillers for air cooling instead of AC. Including description of a 10 ton unit currently in use in LA. Solar Air Conditioning Mechanical...