Solution to Grand Quiz Question #7

Here's another solution to #-Link-Snipped-#

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]a) The father of P has been remarried with the daughter of Pรข€™s wife.
b)P has married a divorced woman who is the mother of the wife of his father, from which he had a son.
c) Then, Pรข€™s son is also the son of the mother of the wife of his father... He is therefore his uncle!

๐Ÿ˜ I Know, Quite Odd!

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜’

Didn't expected this type of answer ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • lal
    lal
    excuse me..!!! this is what i said too..!!!
  • lal
    lal
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    b)P has married a divorced woman who is the mother of the wife of his father, from which he had a son.

P married his grandmother ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Weird ๐Ÿ˜
  • lal
    lal
    In the end it could be made out that, P is his own grandfather..!! weird n crazy.. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    @AKD - I do not know why my answer was considered wrong??? Could you please let me know the reason?? In-fact I don't see any difference in Anoop's and my answer???

P has married to a lady who is her grand mom / any relative in that generation. Hence, P's wife has due relation... 1. Wife 2. Relative of the grand mom's generation: Further... P's wife son would be P's: - Son & - uncle

-CB
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi CB,

These statements are incorrect -

1. P has married to a lady who is her grand mom / any relative in that generation.
    Because P is a man/male.

2. Hence, P's wife has due relation... 1. Wife 2. Relative of the grand mom's generation

We have deliberately deleted the 'edit option' from posts on forum till 25th November.
    Hence one has to think multiple times before hitting submit.
    The fastest to answer correctly wins.

Please take care in the next questions. ๐Ÿ‘
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I would like to know how crazyboy's and anoop's answer doesn't amount to incest.

Also, yes.. Crazyboy's answer is same as anoop's.. It's just worded differently.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I apologies, i didn't know that this is quiz of English grammar and punctuation.

@AKD - I don't know how you took it, but Her --> his as typo, Next statement is clearing the doubt that I meant P as a male only (P's wife has).
    Second, I never edited the post. Meanwhile even without second statement my answer was justifying everything.

@ Biggi / @ Other mods - Your views... let me know if you also thinks that my answer is different that anoop's or incorrect.

-CB
  • lal
    lal
    What about mine? :s
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'd not spend time understanding what you 'meant'. CB's answer had a factual mistake and we had to award it to anoop. This is a speed game and you've to be very careful while posting the answers.

PS: Nothing personal here. It seemed more logical to award it to the one who has taken time to type the answer correctly. Best of luck for the next question.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Speed, typo...๐Ÿ˜’ I agree sir..

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electrical & Electronic Monthly (New): Inside a single-phase digital point-of-load supply
Pls suggest me simple notes about Data structures in C and C++, i red books which is most complicated, pls help
Though an Electrical engineer by education; I'm so tied up with the world of computers that I miss my 'junior electrical engineer' days. I'd tear apart stuff and try to...
Hello Everyone! I want to take IT Training in India. Someone can tell me Where is the Best IT Training Academy in India? Thanks Binod
The 8th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - Give 5 words that are in some way related to mathematics or geometry such that each contains...