SOLID MECHANICS NUMERIC SOLVED PAPERS

WOULD ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE WEBPAGE CONTAINING THE NUMERICAL SOLVED PAPERS ON SOLID MECHANICS.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There are things called search engines. Some are academic ones. One must learn to ask questions to get answers matching your needs. Some require payment. It may be worthwhile to spend time in doing smart searches on the net.
    Just to nudge you in doing a bit more:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

bro I am a mechanical engineer working in a MNC as a Test Engineer. I am less interested in coding and I am not good at it also. I am...
The latest Strontium atomic clock is all set to break the world record by keeping accurate time for the next several billion years. Of course none of us would be...
CrazyEngineers.com began its online journey as an Internet Forum and discussions have been at the heart of our venture. New research by journal 'Computers in Human Behavior' suggests that Internet...
Back in November, 2014 NASA manufactured the first 3-D printed object in space in order to save transport costs and time. NASA further wants to make use of additive manufacturing...
At a time when Apple Watch is bragging about its Haptic Feedback feature that lets a user share tap vibration to another user along with his/her heartbeat, the folks from...